The 3rdedition of the highly anticipated Africa Rising – “What’s Coming Next?” Conference comes off in the city of Accra, Ghana between 20thand 21stMay 2019. It promises to be two days of insightful industry developments, networking and discussions with a host of accomplished speakers from all over the world.
The IAA (The Global Compass of Marketing Communications) believes in the future of Africa and this conference provides a platform for an in-depth assessment and understanding of the economic, social forces and trends, insights facing consumers, brands and governments in Africa to collectively bring Africa to the fore in the era of evolution.
This year our speakers and indeed every delegate will answer the question posed from our theme “Technology Vrs. Consumer Choice – Who’s determining the future?” through topics like:
- Africa – We look forward!!
- Insights – We are the same but different
- Brands at Crossroads
- Digitize and Humanize
- Technology Trends Vs. Consumer Choice– is Africa playing catch up?
- From the whole comes the whole – some things are not binary
- Market to who matters
- Creativity and Culture
- Becoming a brand of choice in the era of digitalization
- Brand Blocking: Regulations and threats to consumer choices and goods
- People first: Building ideas that thrive in a connected world
- Evolution of Out of Home in Africa
- The “Madmen” of 2030 (Millenials will rule the world)
The city will come alive with culture, food, music and all things that make Ghana a vibrant and hospitable country. This conference promises to be one of the biggest Marketing Communications event on the African continent in 2019. Make sure you reserve your seat in Accra, May 20th -21st for this ground-breaking industry event.
All accompanying partners will have the opportunity to experience Accra from a culture, commerce and entertainment point of view.